Thursday, March 26, 2009

Watching Oscar

Dear Gavin,

I have been watching Oscar. You know he's a lot older than me, right? Well,

I was thinking he might know some important things that I might need to

know. I know, I know, I could just ask him. He gets all uppity and acts all

superior, though. I was watching him today and I noticed that he lifts his leg

to pee. Am I supposed to be doing that?



I just squat and it works for me. Emmy squats to pee, I have never seen her

lift her leg, but maybe that's because she hurt her back and had surgery. About

that; I still don't know what surgery is. Oscar said that all he knew was that

Emmy had to go and stay at a dog hospital and when she came back she had a

cut on her back and she couldn't walk very good. He said he got in trouble for

licking her cut, Gramma said he was going to lick her stitches out. Neither one

of us know what stitches are.



Gee there are so many things I don't know. Back to the lifting your leg to pee

thing; I tried it. I didn't like it. I must not have lifted my leg high enough,

cause I got pee on my foot. I didn't know Gramma was spying on me through

the window in her kitchen. She laughed at me! She said, "Nice try, buddy,

you'll get it soon." Then she washed my foot. I like her even when she spies on

me. How long did it take you to learn to pee the right way?


I miss you, don't forget you are my boy. I love you.

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment