Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She Left Me With Papa.......

Dear Gavin,

Gramma left me with Papa and went somewhere. I didn't want her to go. Papa

went outside and left us all alone. He didn't leave anybody in charge and he

didn't even tell us that he loved us! Gramma always tells us who is in charge

and she always says to be good and that she loves us.



Well, since nobody was in charge...... I kind of did a bad thing. Gramma put

everything up where I can't reach it, but she left this box full of tissues on that

table by the sofa. I thought she wouldn't care if I used some. Hey, I saw her

put them up to her nose, then she honked and then she threw it away. I was

just going to try to do that, but when my mouth got on it it stuck to it and I had

to shake my head to get it off. So, I tried it again and the same thing happened.

I kept trying and before I knew it the box was empty, so I chewed the box up.



And that is how Papa found me. He brought my kennel in and tried to make

me get in it. I ran from him and he left me alone. He told Gramma about it

and she asked him if he had bothered to clean the throw-up out of it yet. He

pretended not to hear her, but he didn't clean it and I am not going to get in it

until he does. Emmy agreed with me and said she wouldn't, either.



Gramma made him take the kennel back out again. Then all of a sudden,

Gramma looked at me and said, "Oh, no!" I thought I was in trouble, but

then she said she forgot to take her film to WalMart. Then she said, "I could

just kick myself!" What? She only has two legs, how would she do that? I bet

that would look pretty funny, huh?



Well, that's about all that happened today. How was your day? I sure do miss

you and hope you write soon. Don't forget I love you and you are my boy!

Your little white dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment