Monday, March 16, 2009

I Can See You!

Dear Gavin,

I am having a great day! I haven't gotten into any trouble! Gramma said the

day is not over yet. What is that supposed to mean? I have been playing

outside a lot today. The sun is shining and it is 70 degrees. Gramma told me

this. I'm not sure what it all means, but I am really having fun. Emmy and I

ran and ran all over the back yard, then Oscar and I played with his ball.



He would take it from me, then I would take it from him. It was so much fun.

Gramma said she would have to take us in when she mowed the grass. What

is mow? Oscar said it is very loud and he doesn't like it, but when it is over we

can see everything on the ground. I'm not sure about this, I will let you know.



Gramma said I could put another picture on here for you. I am looking at you,

can you tell? Looking straight at you! See how big I am getting? I miss you.

Are you growing, too? I wish I could see you.

Don't forget, you are my boy and I love you .

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment