Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oscar Did a Bad Thing!

Dear Gavin,

Wow, did Oscar ever get in trouble today! Gramma let me and him out first

thing this morning. We were running and playing. The wind was blowing

really hard and Oscar saw this board was loose on the fence. The wind was

making it move! We went over to it and Oscar said he thought that if we

pushed it we could get out and go exploring. I told him I was trying to not

get in trouble cause I didn't want Gramma to be mad at me and not hold me.

He said it would be lots of fun. He said that some times you can chase those

ducks that get in the pond and even if the ducks aren't there, we can mark

lots of places with our pee. So, I said okay. Oscar said he would go first, since

he is the boss of all of us animals. He is brave, too. I mean it, some things

scare me, but he isn't scared of anything. Well, except, maybe Gramma.



Well,he got out and I was going to go with him, but it was really tight and I

couldn't get through. Oscar said, "Push, you have to push the board with your

head and then squeeze through." I was still a little afraid and I asked, "Are you

sure it won't hurt?" Then he said, "Fine, stay inside the fence, then. I won't

wait for you forever!" I was just pushing through, I could see the tractor, and

then all of a sudden some hands pulled me back and Gramma was holding

me! She said, "Oh, no you don't, you little rascal, I've got you now." I thought

I was in for it, but she asked me, "Where is that devil, Oscar?"



She took me inside and then she went out the front door, in her robe! She

called, "OSCAR, OSCAR, YOU HAD BETTER COME HERE NOW!" He didn't,

though. She was not happy. She shut the door and went around to the back of

the house. When she came back she was carrying Oscar. She was still talking

to him. She told him he was a bad boy and that it was even worse than bad

because he taught me to do a bad thing. She said she was very disappointed

in him and that he should go think about what he had done. Then she told

Papa what he did and Papa took a drill and some screws to fix the fence.



Today is Papa's birthday. I don't know what that is, but Gramma said we

should all give Papa an extra kiss. No problem, I like to lick people anyway.

Wish I could kiss my boy!

Don't forget I love you.

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment