Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Newspaper

Dear Gavin,

When am I going to get all these rules straight? Gramma told me to never

chew a shoe again, okay, I got that. She said to never chew her plants again,

I am working on that one. She never, ever said ANYTHING about the Sunday

newspaper! She left us alone for awhile today. She went with Papa to see a

lady about some sewing thing.



Well I saw her cutting up the paper....she left it on the table and I could reach

it. I thought she wanted it in pieces. I don't know what the big deal is. When

she came in the door and saw it she yelled for Papa. I was hoping she was

going to blame him, but she just pointed at the paper and said for him to look

at what I did. How did she know I did it? She didn't even ask Oscar or Emmy

if they did it. Emmy was all wagging her tail and smiling at Gramma. She is

such a tattle-tale, sometimes I just want to bite her! Oscar didn't do anything

to help me, but at least he wasn't happy that I was in trouble again.



He told me that before I came he used to get blamed for everything. I guess

that's why he likes having me around. Well, Gramma says we all have to go

outside and play because the weather is nice. I am kind of bummed out about

the newspaper thing and I just want to take a nap and forget about it, but she

said "You, too, Mister!" She calls me Mister when I am bad. Rules, I don't

think I will ever learn all these rules. I hope your day is going better than

mine.

Don't forget that I love you. I am just waiting for the day when I can live with

my boy again.....

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment