Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You Are Coming To See Me!

Dear Gavin,
Gramma told me you are coming to see me! I am so excited. Wait until you see how I have grown. Gramma says that you have probably grown, too. She said that you will turn 5 years old while you are here. She told me that I am only 1 year old, but that I am still older than you in people years. How can that be?? Every time I think I know every thing, I learn something new.

What do you want to do while you are here? I think I want to jump up and lick your face to start with, then I will show you some new tricks I have learned. I am practising every day. I can hardly believe that you are coming! Where will you and I sleep? I sleep with Gramma, do you want to sleep in our bed? Oscar and Emmy will be there, too. Do you know them? That was dumb; of course you know them! Oscar says that you are a great ball thrower and Emmy says you are very sweet and gentle with her. Well, you don't have to be gentle with me. We will run and play, oh we will have so much fun!

Are you taking me back with you? I can stay if you don't have a new place to live yet. Gramma says that I am always welcome here at her house. Just like you are! She told me that Crash has even come to her house. I can hardly believe that. He is a giant! Did you know that Gramma used to have a dog named Louise and that she was Crash's sister? This house is little. Where did she sleep? Where will your mom sleep? Will she sleep in Gramma's bed, too. Wow, that would be really crowded. Oh, I remember that bedroom that Gramma let me see one time... you know, the one she calls the No Dog Zone. I bet your mom will sleep in there.

I am so excited--did I already say that? Gramma's new camera came today. She said we have to let the battery charge and then she will take more pictures of me and send them to you. Maybe she will take pictures of you when you come here. I hope so. Then I will look at you every day, cause you are my boy. I am on my very best behaviour while I wait for you to get here. Hurry, okay, cause I don't know how long I can keep this up. Don't forget that I love you!

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment