Sunday, April 5, 2009







Hi Gavin,
Here are some of the pictures I took of your dog. Doesn't he look happy? He is still getting into trouble some, but I have been teaching him some new things. He is still a puppy, you know and we can't expect him to be a good boy all the time. He is learning to sit up and beg for treats like Oscar. He watches Oscar all the time and tries to do everything that Oscar does. It is really cute. I like to watch them play together. Wall-E is learning not to bark every time a customer comes into the store. He did very well this weekend.
He won't come to bed with me and the other dogs on the nights that Papa has to work! he sits on the back of the chair and waits for Papa. Isn't that sweet? Now, if I can just teach him not to bark when Papa comes in the door!
I know that Wall-E writes to you, but I wanted to let you know that he is doing well. He seems to like it here and he gets along good with the other dogs. Not so much with Gremlin, though. Remember that Gremlin is very old and set in his ways.
Wall-E misses you, but I miss you more. I will be happy when you come to see me. Be a very good boy for your mom, okay. Don't forget that I love you lots and lots.
Love, Gramma Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment