Friday, April 3, 2009
















Dear Gavin,






Gramma finally remembered to take her film and get it developed. I think I




look quite handsome. What do you think? I still have one of the toys you




sent with me when I came to live with Gramma and Papa. See it? See my




new choke chain?








Gramma and Papa went out to dinner last night. They left us here! That




crazy cat went in the bathroom and let me tell you, he made quite a mess!




Gramma says that she thinks he must have lost his mind. She said that his




new name should be Sir Pees Alot. I thought that was funny. I was kind of




glad that he made this big smelly mess--man, cat pee stinks!








I kind of accidentally chewed up one of Gramma's baskets. Hey, I didn't




know she liked the stupid basket so much. She discovered the parts of the




basket on the floor when she was going to watch TV. She hollered at me!




I ran to Papa and sat with him, but he told me that he was mad at me, too.












Papa swept up the mess I made this morning and Gramma had to go to the




grocery. That's where you buy food. She bought us some treats. They taste




like bacon. I like them a lot. Oscar sits straight up and he gets a treat. Gramma




keeps trying to make me do it--it is harder than it looks! I try, but I can't stay




up like Oscar does. I will have to practice. Emmy doesn't have to do anything,




you know, cause of her back.






Personally I think she could, but she doesn't have to.After the treats, Gramma




started cleaning and she found this thing I had been chewing on. She called it




a coaster. Hey, I did not know this thing was special and I was tired of chewing




on my old toys. She was mad at me again. She said she had cross-stitched it




and that it was one her favorite ones and that she didn't have that pattern




anymore. Hey, how was I supposed to know? She swatted me with the fly




swatter. She told me that I had done it now, that she was not going to keep




putting everything up in case I decided to gnaw on it. Then she went outside.










"Where did she go?" I asked Oscar. He said that maybe she was playing in




her garden and to just be quiet because he is taking a napA little while later




Gramma came in with my kennel. "Uh-oh," I thought "this is not good." Then




Gramma and I had one of those talks (she likes talks).








She told me that I will have to be put in my kennel whenever she leaves the




house from now on. She says I can't be trusted to behave and that she knows




I won't like it, but that's the way it is. I am hoping that she forgets about this,




because I do not want to be put in that cage! Papa hasn't seen this yet, maybe




he will take it back out to the shed.












I think we are going to bed now. I am tired, are you? I hope you dream about




me. I will dream about you...don't forget I love you and that you are my boy.




Your faithful dog, Wall-E




No comments:

Post a Comment