Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cats........

Dear Gavin,

Today I want to talk to you about cats. I do not understand why Gramma has cats, do you? I am way more cuddly and look at Gremlin......... he even looks snooty. Gramma says that Gremlin has always been high maintenance. I am not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good. He has been sleeping outside at night. You will never believe what that cat did! He went into Gramma's bedroom and pooped!! In the middle of the night!! Boy, was Gramma mad. She went to get a WalMart bag to get it up with, but Oscar jumped down and got it first. She got mad at Oscar, too. I must confess that I was a little upset that I didn't see it first......I would have rolled in it. I guess Oscar saved me from getting into trouble.

Gramma took the cat out of the bedroom and I heard the front door open and then I heard "yoooooowwwwwll". When she came back Papa asked her, "What was that?" She said, "Oh, nothing, Gremlin is learning to fly." Boy, was I confused. I thought only birds could fly. Did you know that cats can learn to fly? I asked Oscar and he told me to be quiet and go back to sleep. I dreamed about that cat flying. It was scary, let me tell you!
This cat is called Spooky. She never comes into the house.She pretty much leaves us dogs alone. She will go up to Emmy, but not us guy dogs. I know, I know, everybody likes Emmy. It is true, she is nice to every body.
Look at that face and tell me this cat does not scare you! this is what he looked like in my dream! When I finally woke up I was afraid to go back to sleep.


I love you, my boy.........don't forget.

Your dog, Wall-E

1 comment:

  1. Although you are cute, I am partial to kitties. Poor Gremlin. Poor Gramma! I like the photo of Spooky. And don't be getting into any cat poo. That will get you into BIG trouble, Wall-E!

    ReplyDelete