Sunday, September 6, 2009

Please, Will You Just Hold Me!

Dear Gavin,

When will the season be over? What is the season anyway? Gramma keeps talking about the season. She says that when the season is over she will have more time to play with us dogs. I do not know what this season is, but I will be glad when it is over. Do you know she is talking about?

I asked Oscar and I asked Emmy. They tell me that it is hard to explain what the season is. They say that when there is snow on the ground and it is cold outside that Gramma is in the house a lot. They tell me that she keeps a fire going and cooks things that smell really good and that she drinks hot tea and writes on her computer. They tell me that it is wonderful because they get to snuggle next to her all day long!

I hope that it starts to snow soon! I remember that it was snowing when Gramma and Papa came to your house in Minnesota and took me to live with them. I was scared and I didn't think I was going to like it in Missouri. Gramma held me a lot then. She made Oscar be nice to me. I am glad that she held me then, it made me feel safe............. I wish she would stop working and hold me now.


I miss you today, my boy. Do you miss me? You haven't gotten another dog have you? I would not like that, no, I would not! Don't you forget that you are my boy and I love you.

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment