Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Dog In The Park

Dear Gavin,
Did you know that other dogs live in our park? I try to be brave, really I do.........


I was looking out the window the other day. I like to watch people. Gramma has these things she calls curtains in front of the windows. I use my nose to push them to one side and I look out. I really like to look out when Gramma goes out. She talks to people. She likes to talk. Papa told me that. Papa is holding me in this picture. Do I look scared to you? Cause I was.........
I saw this dog when I looked out the other day! Look at him! He looks very mean to me. Gramma says he is a big old pussycat. WHAT? I swear to you he is a dog! Not a cat! This I do know......I am a dog after all. Gramma says his name is Franklin.


I do not think I want to get to know this dog named Franklin. Oscar says he is not scared at all. He says there is not a dog big enough or mean enough to scare him. He means it, too. He went after this other dog named Tank and he wasn't scared. I saw the whole thing. That dog Tank was huge, I tell you, he was gigantic! Oscar just ran right up to him and he was ready for a fight.

I am thinking that Oscar might be the bravest dog I have ever met. I am glad that I live here with him, yes, I am. I am thinking of you today, my boy. I hope that you are having fun at school. I hope that there isn't anybody in your class that looks as mean as this dog named Franklin. I hope that you are not scared....... like I am. Don't worry about me, though. I have Gramma and Papa and Oscar. I guess I am one lucky dog, right? After all, I have the best boy in the whole world! I love you, don't forget.

Your dog, Wall-E

No comments:

Post a Comment