Thursday, February 3, 2011

Deep Snow

Dear Gavin,

Wow, have you seen all this snow? See me walking on top of the snow? Gramma says I have a nice light foot. I do not know about that, but I know that you have to step just right or you will fall in over your head!


See my tracks?

At first I tried to push my way out. This was not good idea. I got a little scared when my head went under. Gramma pulled me out and held me close. I think it scared her, too.



Gramma says that I might need a sled. I don't think so ............ you know how I feel about rides.


We won't be riding in Gramma's car any time soon!



This is all of us dogs waiting to go back inside. Gramma said we look like an oreo cookie with me in the middle. What is this oreo cookie she speaks of? Do I even want to know?
I hope you are safe and warm tonight, my boy. If you were here we could play in the snow together. Oscar and Emmy refuse to try walking on top of the snow with me. They are old, you know. I think we are all going to bed now.
Goodnight, my boy, I will be dreaming of you and a snow sled.
Your snow white dog, Wall-E





2 comments:

  1. Wall E, you got more of that wicked ice than we did. I'm glad you are staying safe and warm. Morgan is snow crazy -- she keeps leaping into the snowbanks and diving around. I prefer to walk where the path has been plowed.

    Oreo cookies are delicious, but you'll probably only get a little taste, because chocolate is not good for us dogs!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wall-E!
    You have lots of snow there!
    After that outside adventure I hope you all are now inside.... warm and comfy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete