Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Gavin,

Gramma finally came home! She brought back thousands of pictures and I looked at all of them. You have gotten so big!! Gramma said that you were playing Maya's violin and that Jada was sitting on the piano! I would really like running through Uncle Jeffy's house........ it looks like a musical obstacle course. Gramma said that it got a little loud at times when you guys were playing on the drums!

Gramma took her camera everywhere!! Even when you went to Sam's. She said that you were very helpful.

Wow, look at you...........you are almost as tall as Layla!

I wish I could have gone with Gramma! I miss you so much. Gramma says that you will be here before long and that I will be able to show you how big I am! I can't wait to run and play with you in the sunshine. It is cold and dreary here today. I think I will go nap for awhile and dream of my boy ............ that's you, you know. Don't forget that you are my boy and I love you.

Your faithful and loyal dog, Wall-E





4 comments:

  1. Hi Wall-E! Your boy Gavin sure is a cutie and we hope that you get to see him real soon!

    Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Wall-E! It must be tough to miss a boy!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Wall-E!
    I am sure you were very excited seeing Gavin's pictures!
    Time flies and you will see in person very soon!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wall-E,

    I have missed you. I am glad your Gramma is back to help you with your letters to Gavin. I am also glad that he is coming to see you!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete